I’ve been married to Gretchen since 1998. We have three awesome kids…Elijah is 16 and a junior at Bosse High School, Jack is 14 and an 8th grader at Evansville Christian School, and Ruthie is 11 and a 5th grader at Evansville Christian School.
I’ve spent most of my adult life in ministry. I’ve served in many different capacities with some fantastic ministries:
- Campus Life Director | Youth for Christ | Bloomington, IN
- Associate Pastor | Maple Grove Christian Church | Ellettsville, IN
- Pastor of Student Ministries | Community Church of Greenwood | Greenwood, IN
- Pastor of Family Ministries | Christian Fellowship Church | Evansville, IN
- Senior Associate Pastor | City Church | Evansville, IN
I’ve learned a lot of lessons during my time in ministry. While all of those lessons have been valuable, there are some I wish I didn’t have to learn. My desire and passion is to help others in ministry navigate through those lessons.
I have a BA in Political Science from Indiana University and a MA in Pastoral Counseling from Liberty University.